The swimming pool alkalinity levels must be kept in check in order to control your pH levels. It is impossible to keep pH in the proper range if alkalinity is not within the desired range. Also, when your total swimming pool alkalinity drops below 80 ppm, equipment and plaster corrosion, etching and eye irritation can occur.
* The PH increaser raises your swimming pool's total alkalinity levels to the safe (non-corrosive) zone
* Stops eye irritation, equipment corrosion, and plaster etching caused by low alkalinity
* Stabilizes pH balance in swimming pool water
* Eliminates the demand for unusually large amounts of pH adjusters
* Enables chlorine to work more effectively
* Recommended Dosage: Use 1-1/2 lbs. of Alkalinity Increaser to raise
the alkalinity approximately 10 ppm.