SWIMMING POOL PH INCREASER-UP
pH is the most important factor in controlling you swimming pool water balance. High pH results in cloudy water, staining, scale, and filtration problems. Low pH leads to corrosion of metal pipes, etched plaster, rapid loss of chlorine, and irritation to swimmers.
* Raises pH levels to the ideal range of 7.2 to 7.6 ppm
* Slows the rapid loss of chlorine caused by low pH
* Slows chlorine dissipation, so your swimming pool uses less chlorine
* Stops eye irritation, etching and corrosion caused by low pH
* Contains sodium carbonate “soda ash”.
SWIMMING POOL PH DECREASE-DOWN
*Lowers swimming pool water's pH to ideal range of 7.2 to 7.6 ppm
*Stops eye irritation, cloudy water, and scaling caused by high pH
*Boosts chlorine’s ability to fight bacteria and algae
*Contains granular sodium bisulfate
*Recommended dosage: 6 oz. per 10,000 gallons.